Social Icons

Thursday, December 8, 2011

OFER SHIPS MANAGEMENT INDIA PVT. LTD.

OFER SHIPS MANAGEMENT INDIA PVT. LTD.

REQUIRED FOLLOWING RANKS FOR OUR PRINCIPAL'S OWNERSHIP FLEET OF CONTAINER VESSELS, PURE CAR CARRIERS AND BULK CARRIERS.

For Container Vessels
Chief Officers
Chief Engineers
Second Engineers

For Bulk Carriers
Electrical Engineers 
(with experience on Deck Cranes)

For Large Container Vessels.
Electrical Officers
(with High Voltage Experience)

For Container Vessels.
Third Officers
Fourth Engineers
(with Experience on Large Container Vessels)

Ex Company Employees Are Welcome Back

Required experienced Hull Supervisors and Painting Supervisors for the new buildings of our Principals at Shipyards in Korea and China.Read More.......

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting.
    Web Hosting

    ReplyDelete